Friday, November 08, 2013

We turn into strangers

Ok this is rather motivating, here i am blogging again, not long after the super long & wordy post..

here's a picture of bbbbb about the size we first met, i recall us as 2 balls


So moving on, after the numerous signs & hints & finally  a knock on my head from my cuzzie Vivien. I finally understood bbbb's real intentions! Still, there was no spark because the whole time i kept blaming myself for giving him the wrong sign, i really don't think i was ready to move on to another relationship, but this guy was sweet nonetheless..

Anyway, we went on more outings and as I carried on acting all calm about our "friendship", he make no further advances. Once, i fell sick with a dry cough & a bolt of sore throat, he arrived on a weekend to pick me up for some errands i had to run, and when i open the car door, what greeted me was a fine sight :)

(pic credits to image URL)

there was an array of medication to choose from (he probably figured i was sick from hearing my voices when i called), and since i am not the sort that has a clear directions what sort medication i would go for, he had to get them all.. haha (i took the herbal tea immediately, and pop some tablet later in the day). We also headed to chinatown for frog leg porridge.

So i guess girls are touched at things like this, no? Now that i knew of his intention, i began to evaluate him a teeny weeny bit, but before i could pour my heart crazy & placed my life bet on this relationship to work - he left. .

extracted from the notes he wrote that day"
Things got better only till last friday.... I finally realised how "this" work and it make me no choice but to decide on it.... Nothing went right at the beginning but I thought it was right.... Till friday, I thought I was doing good but I made a BIG mistake!!! I regretted badly... I will give up... I will tell you one day... But what I am going through think no one know how it feel like.... I only know it is bad to do it.... I am a bastard if I carry on...


I wish you all the best.........
"

The sentimental guy he always is, after seeing me move on from my past relationship, has found a new reason to look forward to life -.-"

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!??!?!?!

Seriously, at that point i was thinking "this guy super play hard to get".. so ok lah, he leaves, we stop contacting for 2 months or more?! i cant remember. Was i intrigued by this whole sage - YOU BET I WAS!!!

This method surely works (guys, take note leh.. ) it's only when the guy decided to stop trying, that the girl starts noticing. So while i went about my usual routine day in and day out.. sometimes blogging about my day, otherwise just the plain jane, hopping in my chirpiness.... You must think i am coping well - i didn't - that fact that bbb left me hanging there caught me by surprise...   Is that what us earthling call "sparks?" this blur looking guy sure has a way of igniting the "spark"

 i was half furious, half concern for his lack of determination,
- was i not worth it?
- How dare he leaves like this?
- Such a coward for not trying harder.


and the list went on... till a point i started developing anger towards the now-no-longer-existence Rodman.. Reverse psychology... so i garner all my courage to drop him a text, i remember all that fear i had as i type him his old numner 9-1-8-8-4-2-3-3....... SENT...  *drops cold sweat* in it i scold him for being a coward (playing around with my words, not really hinting that i like him & all), and that he was a jerk for coming into my life then leaving like its no biggie, i also told him he has no guts and the least he could do was to put an closure to our "friendship"

Sure wish we had whatsapp that time, then i could be sure he has seen my msg

but no.. i didnt, that amount of cold sweat i pour while anticipating the phone to vibrate with a reply was eternity......

he didn't reply to that msg... 
So that was the end of how i broke my little heart.. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
actually, no lah.. since i was a such gangho woman to express myself freely (*smirk face)...of course i got a reply - about 1 month later- ... and here's the opening text 

"Hope your leg is feeling ok"

Good ol' shy Rodman..... but a hello was better than not replying - RIGHT? and we starting texting again, at least for the next 3 days.. heehee... not long later he ask if i am keen to grab breakfast with him before i set off for work, sometime in early August 2008....  i said yes :)


**** fast forwarding here, cos the rest of the text really dont matter anymore *****

On 11august2008 morning, i set off for work a little earlier than usual, we are finally on talking terms again & am meeting for breakfast... it was set at Chomp Chomp serangoon and as gentlemen as i was trying to be... i volunteer to travel to Serangoon garden by myself 

After grabbing a plate of the yummiest (now one of my go-to place) Hokkien Prawn noodle for breakfast. bbbb ask if we can hop over to NTUC (now closed  & relocated to inside the mall) for he has to grab a bottle of shaving cream. We walk in & i went round searching for a bottle of shaving cream (seriously.. like i knew exactly where i can find them BETTER than a guy), aisles after aisles for this
We soon found the correct aisle, i turn my back, bend down to grab a bottle to excitedly show him, and while i stood up,  this happens :*))))))))))))))))))))))


and THAT (my friend!) is how RodKris started... after all the wordy, lengthy, twist of event... 

******Disclaimer: i am so so so so so sorry i took you all on a roller coaster ride, narrating all the events in details, boring you all out on the adventure so much so that you expect a better, more dramatic, climax for our story. 

Sobbing, this is a turmoil, each time i had to recall how i was won over by a bottle of Gillette shaving cream. Imagine the horror? Imagine how "sophisticated", "glamourous", "interesting" it would be to take our wedding picture along the aisles of NTUC Fairprice (Why  God? WHY!!!!!!!!) ... Imagine how i can re-enact this whole event in my wedding montage, just IMAGINE ME AND MY BOTTLE OF SHAVING CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Traumatizing, i still haven't accepted this fate of mine (Kristal & her Gillette shaving cream)... but that... really.. was ..how.. *sob*... *Sniff*...*sneeze out mucus on a piece of tissues*.... i ... ended... up ... falling... for.... a...... man.... like... HIM :)


So here, you can now throw your laptop screen a rotten egg, booooooooo at how this love story ended abruptly...  and if you are KEEN... on badly written script like this (
Do drop by my blog soon for i will fast forward another 5 years of time till the day i said "WHAT? REALLY? Are you Joking?!?.... YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!"


~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: