Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My watches..

The Disability to talk has taken its toll on me...

I am feeling rather talkative.. and hence the consecutive blogging.. a replacment to my usual senseless ranting straight into whoever is listening..


Here's my collection of watches.. None of which cost too much not to be worn... i like wearing pretty watches... so the cost didnt really matters...

as long as i can get it to match my outfits... This is the part i fail
bbbbbbbb bought me a watch box... It was epic... we thought it was going for $29.90.. which half the price of what he has gotten for himself... Upon paying we found out this was a PWP (Purchase with purchase) and thus in order to this somehow.. we ended up getting a hell loads of other useless stuff)

It is made of wood... not like the leather kind you see sellign everywhere.. i prefer it to be in wood because it gimmes a very mysterious feeling.. Just like how my other 40 plus musical boxes do.... Every single musical boxes has a story to tell...
This was a very very old watch, a present from my ex-bf when i was barely 20.... it is also my only tiny watch, i was never a huge fan of small watches... This was from Sovil Titus

Huge is better.. or so they say... I get head over heels with masculine FCUK watches.. the sort cover in leather wrist strap and a straight classic face....

the contridiction of preference for leather .... beats me..
Recently bought this watch after watching a variety show talking about how it was acopy of some high end brand... i love how it looks like a bracelet on my wrist... Not trying too hard to show off..

Didnt get the chance to wear it AT ALL.. its too huge for my wrist.. am finding a good chance to shorten the strap before it comes a exhibit inside the watch box for good..

This watch set me back at only $14... Cheap i must say... and it is made of Heavy metal.. not the fake plastic kind that was suppose to "look" like metal... One of my cheap thrill
i can never convince myself why i got this watch... I had sent it for repair maybe twice, didnt wear it much, too much attention it gets on my nerves and the crystals inside are dropping all the time... Each replacement of Crystal would cost me $3... Some crystal (as you can see) are fading in color...


But i like it somehow... Its very unique, very forward. Also very blunt.. This is one fo the watch i got that shouts "i am full of crystal.. yeah.. you read me right.. Damn you its obvious"

The face is huge too.. about the size of the diameter of our toilet roll.. Its HUGE.. and HEAVY.. and too heavy i took it out halfway everytime i worn it.. it cost ms $50 (not including all the repair i would have paid)
This is like "THE" watch that everyone has.. me too.. except i got it at a stupid price..


i guess i was too dumb and desperate to keep up with the trend back when i was 19... This watch could be bought at mustafa for like $20.50.. i got mine at $60 from an online blogshop and the owner also turns out to be a ex-classmate of mine..

Never have i return to patronize her shop again...
 
I bought this watch because i didnt end up getting anything at a trip to malaysia.. so i forc bbbbb to let me buy this... super super cheap.. works fine for me till today,.. been about 3 years.. no need for changing of battery yet... only S$1.80 .. you can congrats my good luck later...
Repercussion of the same watch  i got cheated.. except this was won by bbbbbbbbb at a christmas party,, so i dont feel so bad having spent $60 many years ago on the gold one... now i have 2 watches of the same kind for $60... teehee
My first branded watch on my 21st birthday by my dearest cousins.. Vivien, Ray, Jo, Rem split the cost and got me my first Guess...

Its really unique and comes with a exquisite box.. The batt stops working now and all the watch repair shop dont carry the batt of this size. am too lazy to head back to Guess for a batt replacement... Sitting inside the watch box waiting for its chance at the moemnt...


one day.. heehee..
bbbb and i got this watch tgr when we first dated.. Its a replica of RADO watch and he's got the male one... Its too lightweight for our liking so none of us carry it around much... The color also faded to a awful peeling state..

Cost us about $28 per person?

Another Sovil Titus, a gift from the ex-colleagues at Takasago. They were such lovely bunch.. and i love the rose gold on the face sooo omuch. Whats even more attractive about this piece is the tiny diamante by the side of the watch.. right where the screw should be..

 I seldom wear this watch. Cant bear to spoil it too soon.. Not sure about the cost cos its a gift.. should cost quite a bit i think..
My burberry! its my most expensive watch thy far.. about $700 going into $800.. bbbbbbb got it as a gift for me as our anniversary...

Mad love this one.. i ONLY wear them for special occassion.. so if you catch me wearing them.. it means i feel like you are special when we hang out  =)

i always call this my TRUSTY watch... everyone knows it too well// i would wear this watch from FCUK as and when i've decided
 not to dress up,
cant make up my mind,
too rush for time
Not in the mood

As long as there is a reason, Trusty watch come into place... cant describe that loyalty i have for this piece.. A gift frm bbbb again... cost him about $170...

I work for this watch.. haha.. It was a friend who had a uncle working in McDonald and ALL DAY LONG she has heard me going on and on about how cute it looks...

Finally one day she brought along all 3 Hello Kitty watches from Mac and i get to choose one...

Thank you Sheena.... you are too helpful.. heehee
So to sums up.. here's all the watches that i would have remember owning... kept behind in the watch box.. waiting to be used... =)
~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: