Wednesday, April 18, 2012

i've graduated!





And there you have, the girl who had been through this tough journey, moving from one place to another during her exam period, struggling to ensure the bank has $1284 in feb and other crazy figures by the deadline, just for this day
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Pictures credit to Moses Tandiono
We've made it altogether! Kristal Chngies has graduated =)

bbbbbb was really hardworking that day, zooming to get a better lens for our camera in the morning, and rushing to attend my convocation, then surprisingly me with lotsa of sweetest stuff..... especially the grad-Hello-Kitty -bear...
.
..
.
I also have the honor to be photograph together with a few of the friends i've met in school (Thank God for them otherwise life is too hard to handle.. honestly!)
The two other friends of mine, Xiao Hao (the guy) is actually bbbbbbbbb's army mates and that was how we got acquaintance.... He introduce me to Serene (the other girl in the picture) and they were the ones to sit thru lectures with me, especially the ones where the lecturer  (Sam) loves to drill us with questions...
Celina and Priscilla were from the full time course, i had the honor to study with them for 1yr before applying to be a part time student to save for my school fees...
.
.
..
Those who were there specially for me (thank you all, i appreciate it so much) include
The guy who made my uni possible - bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb <3
Hai^er, the same girl i stick closely to during poly.......
The dearest parents who had to take leave to came by, cannot thank them enough, especially when they offer to pay for the photoshoot knowing i cannot come up with that sum!
My very comical Dad, everyone agrees he is full of gimmicks.....




and that day was a happy one, even thou my heels were practicaly eating me up and my mum comment how my foot looks like it was ready to burst... i didnt mind it a single bit, everyone came to cheer for the graduands.. and to thank them for their effort the least we could all do was to keep the atmosphere happy =)



This 3 years... was probably the hardest but luckiest years of my life because every single time some problems pops up, a solution comes immediately....
School fees were the hardest for me this 3 years, juggling with works werent a problem but the salary were never enough....

I also endure the worst, having lunch and eat alone before every lecture, and this was a obstacle i took years to overcome. ... Having graduate from Uni also means i have succeeded in enjoying staying, being alone, as long as i know deep down inside someone cares for me (i.e bbbbbbbb, mum......dad)

Even thou the grades werent to my liking (i was aiming for a Second upper and got the correct grades i wanted till the final year, where the big headed Kristal thought she would have gotten enough to get by... i ended up with a Second lower class honours in Bachelor of Science in Management  with University of London..... (i was 4 marks away from Second upper *sobx)

But it's officially over so no one can turn back time.. and i cannot be more thankful for having been thru this phase...

Honestly.... the one to really suffer during this 3 years was not me, or myself alone.... Here's my outmost gratitude to the man who had to suffer with, if not more than me....
bbbbb... sorry all this time you were the one lending me money when i ran out of money to pay the school fees, also, you were the one to sign your credit card for my expense and then had me slowly return them.... i would NEVER been able to graduate without you, and without the help you have given me,..

bbb... i would have owe you $9k by now.. but you would never twitch a single bit knowing this... thank you bbbbbbbbbb




Having said all that, the only regret was not having my grandma around to witness this day (and definitely not my wedding day)... but i know deep down inside how she know what i had been to..... My guardian angel and the one to magically run a solution to every single problem i faced.....

i know she is not too far away
~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: