Friday, July 29, 2011


Did i mention she was the cutest baby i've seen on the UK new... sadly by now she has gone to heaven.



11 months old Harley had been fatally stab till death by her 23 yr old mum Jade Rucks who could not deal with taking care of her, Jade feel she couldnt deal with life with Baby Harley around and she was gone..... just like that..


Upon ending Baby Harley life, Mum called the police and said " Basically I've got a situation here - I don't know what's happening.

'I've got an 11-month-old baby and I've literally stabbed her.

'I couldn't handle my life any more. I've stabbed her with a kitchen knife. She took ages to go as well."

.

.

.

.

.

.

repeat.. ** she took ages to go...


Baby Harley must have suffer quite a bit before she left, and Mum last words before she was put into a Sheriff's car were


"'I'm free now, I'm alright as long as I'm free.'"

.

.

.

.

.

sad.......... but the truth.... the very emotionally unbearing pain of a patient suffering from paranoid schizophrenia

.

.

.

.

My deepest condolence

~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: