Wednesday, May 25, 2011


http://www.groupon.sg/

went on spontaneously with bbbbbbbb when i saw the advert on facebook....

At first upon purchasing it i began to have my doubt....
in order to confirm its genuity i called up the restaurant the day before my exam and make a reservation for dinner using this coupon on 24th May... right after my exam!



if you are wondering how the coupon distributed by Groupon is genuine and not impedite to duplication, here's my 5-cent worth of thought............


to begin with i found this QR barcode (different) on both piece of coupon that bbbb printed.


if you had been reading the newpaper lately you might have come across a few articles that encourage you view more information online simply by scanning the barcode via an application on your iphone//
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
so i got my QRscanner downloaded

here is where you focus the QRscanner's range into... the box pointed

the QRscanner i've download on my iphone....
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
. and seconds into scanning both barcode i was immediately directed into this

the original groupon website where we were login to purchase the coupon in the first place.... i tried using another account to login from here and was barred.



it'l probably mean nothing except when we did turn up at Joaquim the lady at the cashier entered the code that was found on the coupon to verify its authencity before allowing us in....
.
.
.
first discovery was bbbbbbbbb laughing at me and telling me i had the weirdest blush on my face


damn the mosquito that picked the weirdest spot on earth to sting.... on my cheek!!!! argh....
.
.
.
apart from that... the food was nice (in my opinion) but bbbbbbbbb think otherwise.... he kinda hinted there wont be a second time... because the soup base he picked wasnt all that nice (avoid Tom Yum....my chicken herbal soup was damn nice and bbbbbb loves it too)
.
.
.
...
i dont usually eat pork other than those found inside dumpling... but over at Joaquim the pork had been slice into such tiny piece.. that upon seeing you... you'll just go like "hmm.. no harm trying" haha// thus with exception i ate some pork this time round
i also like how the chicken are cut into stripes because i am a neat eater (i dont eat octopus, pig intestines, chicken with skin... all for the same reason... cos it looks messy and weird)

look.... all clean and neat.. ready to be eaten..yums....
.
.
.
.
the steamboat are serve in individual portion so you can choose differnt soup base to share... they also serve some ready food such as Popiah (sorry i didnt tried this).. Mee sotong (the soup is sooooooooo........sedap) and roast chicken.... dessert include chocolate cheesecake, pandan cake, apple crumble.... thinking about them makes me salivate again...
.
.
.
.
oh! and bbbbbbbbb's all time favourite bubor hitam was served too... albeit being a little sweet...


bbbbbb eating his bubor hitam while i snack on some cakes...
.
.
.
.
.
after dinner we walk around the mall a little before proceeding to Marina Square...

.
.
. earlier in the day upon finishing my paper and leaving the expo hall an hour earlier than expected....... bbbbbbbbbbb texted me that he was nearby and am on his way to meet me!
.
.
.
.
he surprised me by turning up in his home attire and a HUGE present!!!!!
.
.
.
the sneakypok had taken half day off months in advance to celebrate the end of my exam with me.... and despite me seeing him off work in the morning.... he was tight lip about it...
.
.
.
.

so how did he KNOW i was finishing my exam earlier than the schedule time???????
.
.
.
.
.
i'll say it's this thing you'll probably call---------- intuition? teehee.....
.
.
.
ok lah.. telepathy... my laziness... his alertness... whatever you call lah.. its s fantastic surprise... and i bet you can feel my happiness of seeing the person you most wanna see after a hard day... and he pops out! - JUST LIKE THAT!!!!
.
.
.
.
before leaving Marina Square for his place... we took some time off visiting his little sister at her workplace.. den to Mos Burger for some milk tea to quench my thirst!! *MOS BURGER served the best milk tea... a medium cup of tea with THREE serving of milk.... remember this!
.
.
.
.

,
,
,
,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

realised i havent reveal what exactly is ???

A GIGANTIC HELLO KITTY to add on to the numerous Hello Kitty stuff i've received from him and his family...
,
,
,
,
.
.
.
.
its not the biggest as he had chosen the medium sized one since the previous teddy bear from Manchester he got me as a gift is HUMONGOUS... haha and i am not exaggerating!!!

*disclaimer: bbbbbb is a very very mature 26 year old that speaks, behaves and acts like a mature man.... this is one exception where he had let loose to share with me the joy of my finishing of exam..... by NO MEANS will he behaves like this in all other occasion so please do not be judgemental...
.
.
.
.
.
ready for some laugh... here you go!!!!!

"kitty needs a seat"


"a drink for you Kitty?" where's your mouth?

nope.. cant find your mouth!!

take two NG shots.. haha

*"darby!!! Kitty is watching me drink!!"


Kitty needs a running shoes
.
.
.
.
.

*lamest moment of Rodman Goh revealed!!


*take a picture!!! Kitty has shoes!!

nah!

.
.
.
now the next step is to anticipate Mummy's reaction when she sees this.. and how Daddy will nag and nag and nag when he distribute me my plushies before bedtime (curently there is stinky- the Domokun, Freddy-my monkey)
.
.
.

and there is Kit-shion over at bbbbb place... so you see i am not young nor want to pretend to be young... but bbbbbb gives me the cutest stuff and no one can resist them!
~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

1 comment:

sharon tay^^ said...

i swear i was luffing mad when i saw how he feed ur KIT-SHION with milk tea and running shoes on!!!^^ WAHAHAHAX...*thumbs up for u bro!!!*