Sunday, March 06, 2011


This was this weekend.... i had my prelims on a saturday afternoon and bbbbbbbbbbbbb had promise me a good day out on sunday if i try hard for my prelim...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Therefore on friday we left for his place right after work without further ado, i wasnt craving for anything out of the ordinary so bbbbbbbbbbbbb had a pretty hard time pleasing me (*sorry bbbbbbb but you did a great job anyhow)
.
.
.
.
.

That night bbbbbbbb cook up a sumptous dinner for us both, it was sambal fried rice for him and curry maggi with egg for us both. To balance the dinner he also whip up a combination of my favourite Enoki Mushroom and Xiao Bai cai..... and i spend the rest of the night studying..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then came saturday where i am proud to announce i did my OTIA (Organisation Theory something something) pretty well..... i met up with bbbbbbbbbbbbbb and lao Zhang over at MBS

We seek bro-Gary's buddy help to purchase a sport shoe for Lao Zhang at a discounted price... afterwhich we roam around MBS a little before proceeding to Waraku for dinner

The Two man having a good talk which i play gooseberry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It wasnt long till bbbbbbb's lil sis join us... and there's my saviour for the night...

Backtrack to the walking part.... here's bbbbbbbbb and me over to Marina Square

That Saturday we were in shopping mood................ Here's some of our purchase(pictures not included)
  1. Shower Head for mum (he also purchase the chain as well as the stand for the shower head)
  2. Business trolley bag for himself..
  3. timer clock for cooking, one for mum and one for his Aunty
  4. Olay Moisturise Body Shower foam for me
  5. Headband for me
  6. Bed sheet, quilt cover for Lao Zhang
  7. Waraku dinner...
  8. Adidas shoes for Lao Zhang
  9. alot more lah
and that sums up our saturday...
.
.

.

.
And since i did try hard for my prelims on saturday as promise... bbbbbbbbbbbb brought me to Mandai Zoo this morning!!!!


I dunno how to exclaim my excitement cos i've been pleading him for this day to come and it finally did! Not much picture at the moment cos its over at our baby-D450.... till i upload them...

Here's just some pre-zoo picture.... cos i like my attire this morning... haha

i am wearing a white racer tee from Disney with the picture of Minnie mouse and bbbbbbbbb had a picture off a page of the comic book on his... hahah
.
.
.
.
.
.
childish to the max couple... but its one of those days you just wanna feel young... afterall,.... we are heading to a place i use to visit over my PRIMARY SCHOOL EXCURSION!

Pair a green and white stripe bikini inside cos the weather looks really good for a good tann.... saw my minnie mouse top? ohohohooh..... and the Agnes B necklace my dearest cousin bought me.

Teeheee... one BIG aim about my trip to the zoo... to see Omar (the white tiger that unfortunately was the culprit of a very serious tragedy that had happen recent;y)

The very last picture i took before leaving the compound.... Three-heads-Kristal
~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: