Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ok... i really need to cool down and think straight....



Its infuriating...... every single time he chose to schedule the fight at 9am in the morning and my entire morning are wasted...



i begin to focus lesser at work and my mind is flooded with angry tots abt the fight, and den i commit more and more mistakes and today i finally got my retribution- i was reprimanded by an e-mail CC to EVERYONE at work about the wrong Work Order i have closed. All this thanks to the schedule fight..



i really need to divert my attention off this relationship for a while.... probably the morning call turns out to be a bad idea afterall.... it had started off pretty well with good intention to start the rest of my day at work well and smooth......but at this current stage, the morning call has left me unfocus at work and the anxiety after the fight has cause me to commit so many mistakes at work... i need to focus



it really doesnt help in my studies either, i tend to miss him and have to constantly cover up for my anguish by doing stuff other than studying when he failed to call me, if its school i can understand, but other times that he's busy with stuff... i can very welll lose my mind.



i m losing the strength to held on to this rope.. it is tooo loose and i am losing my grip. i want Kristal to come back... i want to be as cheerful as i appear to be...

~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: