Thursday, March 18, 2010

Backdated: Kristal birthday Surprise

This is backdated to 31st Jan 2010, which was my birthday! The entire day was pretty much flooded
with surprises after surprises. I was overwhelmed! But it all started pretty bad.

To begin with, i was stuck at a 6hrs lecture in School so that is almost half a day gone, so i had planned for the day as per follows:-
  • lunch with Pau and hang out with her tilll night falls
  • Run home and skype with my bbbbbbbbbbbbb and do a candle-light dinner over webcam

So SiAhPau had agreed to meet me directly after my lesson to enjoy a massage session tgr, i was thrilled, but dead beat from the absorption of the entire morning lecture. Towards 3pm, just before the lecture finally ended, Pau throw me a msg that somehow resembles this

"hey babe, before we meetup can you help me collect something from my friend LiTing, she have seen u before and can probably recognise you. She is wearing Pink and Black and will be waiting for you at the student admission helpdeck just besides the atrium. But her lesson might end a lil later than yours so please give her sometime"

So i agreed to wait for "Liting in Pink and Black"; and knowing that she's gonna be late, i hadnt said much at first. 3.3o soon passed, den 4, at 4pm, i was FUMING mad. Crazily mad cos i hadnt got patience and when that Liting did turn up i was dead sure i will flare.

Guess who is the "Liting in Pink and Black???????????????/"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



This gals lost their way and couldnt find me... but they eventually did, much to my surprise. And they got a shock themselves cos when they finally found me, i was so angry sitting alone my face was badly scrunched up!
Poor Sharon Besties had a fall while finding me....... hence the smudge you saw on the cake............ so guilty la!!
But check out the cake, still pretty nonetheless, DKS-Denise Kristal Sharon! We had this acronym during our sec-sch days.
The Font "DKS" was proudly drew by Denise, the Heart and BESTIES words were drew by Sharon.
The rim of the cake was a combine effort of both my favourites girls........ It looks delicious and taste good too! There were slices of peach inside, and i was soooooooo touched i teared a little, but ate ALOT....







Denise darling den swipe us off our feet and brought us to a place i ALWAYS wanted to go, heard her mentioned before that the teh-tarik ice cream was a must-try, and this words had never left my head since.... That day i had my craving cured..... I soon left the girlfriends to meet Pau.





Felt really sorry by then cos i was SO angry with her earlier regarding her "late-Liting". She had a trauma when she was force not to pick up my blasting phone calls. Can you believe i even called her sister to demand she picks up the phone?
Sorry SiAhPau, and thanks a million times for coming up with this surprise =)































Not so much picture during the massage, the entire session was a major loves - if not for Pau's scream and moaning on the other room.. The next time i will request we both be kept in the same room so i can see for myself what exactly caused her to moan the way she did ------ which sounded damn damn wrong
I reALLY enjoyed my birthday actual!! The night ended with a good dinner (delicous too) with my "blood-related" cousins (Ray, Viv, Jaryl) and Pau inclusive. I had seen ALL the important people in my life that day, it had dawn upon me how we have all grown up together and that i ld love to enjoy all future celebration like this one....
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
*p.s.. darby i love you the most......... cos i know i still have another VERY postpone birthday celebration in line, specially planned by you this July when i did fly over...











~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: