Thursday, January 14, 2010

have been bugging myself to constantly update (or rather, to rant) here, but i had been so busy these days doing revision, discussing with Pau over ICBS and Phyl over BHP.
So forgive me, for i have already forgive myself.


3 days ago (this was how long i intend to blog) was my 17 months with the one and only Sweet-Silly-Stinky-Sleepyhead. Life has been hard but we live by. Each and everyday, the distance is pulled closer, so my stand about Long-Distance relationship remains - it does bring two hearts fonder..


bbbbbb and i had a tiny arguement thou, but it wasnt any of our fault, it was more of a outer pressure i had been suppress recently. i have no intention to rant it here (strictly private... ) but this issue is here to stay, till the day we walk down the aisle... i am glad bbbb and i talk it out and now that things have simmer a little, i hope its time we leave it aside and concentrate on other more substantial issue.


I AM MOVING OUT (UNOFFICIALLY!!`)

gee.. this line sounds too familiar cos there are so many ppl out there recently that is following this crazy trend. While my issue seems irrelevant, i had to move out cos i need to go into hiding- the time of the Year has come and in about 4 months i will b muggin away trying very hard to still aim for my 2nd Upper class. The first year grades has been bad, i had been REALLY lucky to barely passed so Dear God, i will do my job, please do yours.. teehee.. Bless those who try harder.


I miss those loads of fun bbbbb and i had while he is still here in Singapore. His friends were a bunch of funny ppl and they make me laugh louder than anything!~ i wont May wont take long to come and sooner bbbb and i (not forgetting his family and his buddies) will be shopping and touring UK. bbbbb and i have plans for me to stay there for up to 1 months plus if allow, so i am doing my research on VISA issues, hope all is well and i am outta here for a good period of time.


Am meeting Besties later.. we are gonna cranked up a little. Kristal is a happy girl


and dearPau, HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!~


~Sweet.Silly.Stinky.Sleepyhead~

No comments: