Sunday, October 11, 2009

From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT
.............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:18:33 +0100

Hello i told you from the onset that i dont do scam i have sent the payment and the money had been removed from my account and will be transfer to yours i will be reporting to the authority now


From: Xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comSubject: RE: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:01:15 +0800

Hi Judith,
Sorry... I dun think I will do this deal... It's is risky! I afraid that it might be a scam. Sorry. If you wan I will do make up with cash...
http://www.joewein.de/sw/fraud-western-union-bidpay-ebay.htm#moneygram
Rodman


From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:51:01 +0100

Please kindly assist me to send the item first thing tomorrow morning so that it can get there by next week pls do your best to get it posted first thing tomorrow.You can write the delivery address on it now and take it along with you tomorrow thanks


From: xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:44:01 +0800

Tomorrow I got class... Latest by tuesday...


From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:42:13 +0100

yes it simple as soon as you post the item out you will be given a receipt of postage from the post office there you see a tracking number/bar code forward it to paypal as soon as they receive and verified it the money will be transfered into your account immediately.do get back to me asap


From: xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:34:51 +0800

Sorry... Check with you... So I need to send paypal a mail on the tracking number? or how I send them?


From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 15:14:27 +0100

This is the delivery address below,

Name:Tosin Raji

Address:No 8 Sapon Rd, Sapon.Town:Abeokuta.Ogun-

StateCountry:Nigeria

Zip Code:23439.

Do get my item posted first thing tomorrow morning via royal mail first classs international sign for.

Regards,Judith


From: xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: THANKS .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:13:38 +0800

mail me once u transferred.


From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: THANKS .............Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:11:14 +0100
I will complete the transaction in the next 1hour my network is slow here i will add 20pounds to the amount making 250pounds i will pay soo thanks


From: xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:05:36 +0800

Hi there,
You send the money already? Got a few offers on hand... around ur price and one is higher... Cause you the first to msg me. So I will ask you first. Pls complete by today. If not I will let go to others. As they offer 230 deal no postage.
Thanks.Cheers.Rodman


From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:24:45 +0100
do not panic it secure you get money from them as soon as i made the payment a confirmation will be sent to you that the money had been paid so get your account opened and get back to me with your paypal email address so that i can pay today



From: xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:16:29 +0800
Sorry... But I don't really trust Paypal... Of course I am new to it also...


From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:09:12 +0100
the address will be confirmed by paypal but i think he is in west africa do get back to me asap


From: xxxhotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:03:35 +0800
Send to where?

From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:58:06 +0100
Thanks for the reply, i will be buying and i am okay with the description of the item.. I'm Currently out of the town and won't be available for pick up. I actually want to buy the items as a Birthday gift for my cousin in oversea of the confirmed address that will be sent to you by PayPal. My mode of payment will be through PayPal in pounds and i will offer you 230pounds for the item including the shipping and handling expenses to him through through royal mail post office. I want you to send to me your PayPal email id, so that immediate payment can be done.if you are new to PayPal, you can easily log on to www.paypal.com and set up an account with them with either your Bank account Information or your Credit/Debit Card details and its simple and easier, just in few secs; you get your account activated. PayPal is very secure and reliable. Get back to me with your PayPal email address if you are still interested


From: xxx@hotmail.comTo: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comSubject: RE: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson XperiaDate: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:54:20 +0800
Yes... Still available...


Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:53:00 +0100From: judyrawlings1@hotmail.comTo: xxx@hotmail.com
Subject: Reply to your ad: Sony Ericsson Xperia
Hi there Rodman, you have received a reply to your Gumtree posting "Sony Ericsson Xperia" (ad# 46997621) from judyrawlings1@hotmail.comHere's your message:is it available?180

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: