Monday, September 21, 2009


its so hard to believe how one words i refuse to use all these years can be freely spoken, be told to anyone i met, to all who cares and some who dont.
"yeah... oh my bf... i love him"
"what what? not at all.. cos i love my bf more.."

and the more extreme scenarios
"soup is tasty, but i love UK more... "
"check out those legs... bet they cant find the love i did.." blah blah..
my bottomline is, this guy is amazing, cos i find myself talking about how it still feels so fresh, one year into the relationship, and with him so far away..
More amazingly, i dreamt of him so often..
i cant say i am totally at ease we will end up marrying each other (even though that tots has been on my mind since day one) but we are talking about our future togther and it sounded really nice.
sick or poor, fat or slim... till one says we part..
nuttin much to rattle on my life about.. besides Pau's new job, which i totally totally envy.. shall do a details bloggin when she settles down..

No comments: