Thursday, August 13, 2009
















































A slight change hopefully for the better, bb sent me a sweet parcel all the way for newcastle for our first year anni, its a cute little cup, more like a "trophy" for me

" the winner of the world best Girlfriend award goes to.......................................... me!~"

me:" i will like to thank the bf for the nomineess.. pauline for casting me a vote, clarinda for casting me my next vote, vivien the third vote, sharon the forth vote, denise the fifth vote, raymond the sixth vote. and on top of all that. thank God no one else took part in this competition.. wahhaa"

the mug comes with the tee i bought for him out of randonness, it is also the tee i worn whenever i stayover at his place, first thing i did upon open the parcel was to smell the tee shirt, glad and proud to annouce to all - my bf can wash his laundry, it smell clean, of softener and feels like it has been washed with love. wahaha..

i know who will wear the apron around the house, my bf is a good chef, i can only use my mouth and put food together, he can cook them mind you!

ok.. rare boredomness..

gotta lose weight for BHP and to motivate Pau to lose weight, when clar is free, we will push her to train with us too..

happy.. =)

No comments: