Tuesday, August 11, 2009























One year ago on this day about 11 hrs later, you first held my hand, the story has been retold and again umpteen times, starting from the time your bro ask us about it after a badminton game.

Like i nag, over and over again, i hate the location it was all set on, a local supermarket while i was finding your shaving cream. The rest was history and we were madly in love, trying to compromise and come to a good conclusion of just how to handle this relationship knowing you will soon leave for UK.

We had a few failure tries, u being the boss and calling the shot- failed.

Me throwing my temper whenever i dun get what i wan - failed.

We had to settle down with something not everyone can do, we have to trust each other.

this one year had been easy, smooth and never happier.

i often confided how life will be different if i hadnt made so many mistake in life, and was a smarter girl when it comes to relationship, you will put me off by asking me to focus on the future, i love you for that and appreciate you chose not to know about the past.

I never really talk about those days when i was at my darkest, living in fear of encounting a man i know is till behind bars, people of the same colour gives me the creep, those who talks in whispers scares the shit out of me, i din take life witj a stranger for 10 years.

Thou somethings remain the same, and i have no intention of moving on, i appreciate your companion and support, coupled with those of close friends, to move on this transit and to officially put the past behind me.

i love your family, they are full of vibes, i love the plush you bought me, we agreed on Domo cos it wasnt pleasant looking at first, but really good to take care of, never too white to be dirty, never too fragile to be broken, it was love at first sight.

It had a meaning when i adopt it, we name it Stinky cos it simply resembles Shit in Japan, like him, we both used to live in ugliness, having to face awful remark about our appearance, and having people failing to understand what lies deep down. I often complain how Stinky is too hard to hug at night, and miraculously, one day i held it tight and slept through the night, waking up to realise it wasnt really that bad.

Its as thou he wanted me to appreciate him and gave him a chance to prove his worthiness.

Bb,... i took care of stinky, he resembles you.......... he had a smiley face despite not closing his mouth, there were significant resemblance especially at his eye, it was so tiny i cant tell if he had open it........ haha..

Stinky misses his "daddy" ................... i do too.......................

as promise i will wait for my cartier, Tiff and terrace (wahaha_)

but above all, i look forward to another anniversary with you, and you had just told me it will be a better one cos u'll be with me.

Happy 1st Year anniversary bb............. you owe me 90 more, and i promise you another 70............. teehee...........

Muackz................... yours truly,
Sweet Silly Stinky "little" sleepyhead

No comments: