Thursday, July 02, 2009

This is super amazing,< br>

really feeling more and more guilty abt how much lesser i knew abt this guy,
< br>
i cant believe the King actually shocked me only after his dismissal, and thats probably how he came to convince everybody he uphold that faithful title of " the King of Pop"
< br>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOG8lwvVSmo
< br>
i smile to myself continously while watching this, i wonder why such performance can actually make someone smile, its the first time i froze to my skin while listening to MJ sings. and i highly recommend 2 titles that practically took my breath away. First of all being "heal the world" the song that i cried while listening during primary school days but never really putting much heart into understanding the meaning behind the songs, and the other being "you are not alone" cos it cames as a perfect song to console me at this period of time where bb is so far away..
< br>
thanks the King, you mk bb and my life so much comforting in this down period.
< br>
you'll be missed.

No comments: