Sunday, July 05, 2009
































i have to blog about how lovely we can be, bb is the sweetest thing on earth, learning and willingly cook his own dinner, and breakfast all cos i ask him to do so.
really really very happy with our relatiponship, its another level higher and we are very certain of our feelings, its as though we both had a strange strong surge of feeling for each other and this time, our emotions are set free.
i am a little upset today, actually a lot upset, i really wanna see bb soon but work is piling and i cant simply leave right now reduce the annual leave by a huge number, i really wanna see my bb. The current invitation is really attractive, its such a disappoint to withdraw from the plan. Hate myself, hate my job, hate my bb doing alot of things for me yet i cant do the same to him.
Bb.. sorry........

No comments: