Saturday, May 02, 2009




















Watch the bf played soccer today, what was different from the other days was that i was accompanied by my angels (Pau and Clar).


We were the pon pon girls today, each of us cheering for a guy (clar exception). Bb says he played pretty badly but i was actually impressed, at least for one thing i know, i see him drilling the ball pretty much, this was unlucky the case as usually the position he took are blocked from his opponent and many times of supporting him play i was actually impressed this time he was at the right position and the goalkeeper seize the chance to pass him the ball.


Pau and Clar keep me really companied, usually i would have spend the time revising my paper, but this time however it was hard especially since the match was pretty exciting. I am glad to say the coordination of Lao Zhang, Lao wang, Lao Choo, Macho and Bb were great, it was a good passing the ball from one teammate to another.


initially i had doubts if Macho will feel left out, i guess it was a good move to impress the guys with a heartwarming name like "Rich" to introduce him.. Afterall, what could one not mention about someone with a name call Rich. The girls and i went out for a while during the guys' important match, heard from Macho that Bb almost had a collision with this guy. I believe my bb is a man of patience, so it must have been the other opponent underlying means that pisses my bb off.. Well, in my opinion, he deserve it. No one pisses my bb that badly except me, but bb will never hit me.. He wouldnt even sacrifice biting me whenever i sink my teeth into his flesh, which is super often cos i really love biting my bb.


Had a great lunch at Bb's aunty's hse and we played nintendo Wii.. only setback was when his Aunty mention about asking Bb to leave for Uk earlier, that would also means me seeing lesser of him for a longer time. From the end of my paper till June 20th, that will makes me spending less than a month time with Bb before he leaves for UK. Although, like many other relationship, this was a short Long-distance one. But i had all the regrets in the world for not being able to spend the time with him.


Nowadays i get really emotional, cos time is passing by really quickly and on one hand i really wish for the exam to finish soon, on the other hand i am fearing each passing day marking one day down before my bb leaves for a long trip.


I have send enough request to my important friend about keeping me company when bb is gone, afterall, it's only for one year, 365 days, 12 months and almost 48 weeks before i see him again. So whether its 10 days lesser or more, that difference wouldnt mind.


Enough emotions about his departure. I shall count my blessing and be thankful for yet another day of bb being with me. We slept in the afternoon at his room with his sister and her bf.. it was a tired afternoon and his bed is super comfy. Bb arm was around me and it din take me very long before i fell into a deep sleep, i knew it was deep cause after all this years, this was the first time (after a long time) that i drool while sleeping, i woke up with saliva on Bb arm (hehe)..


we also spend aimless hours on bed after we woke up talking about stupid jokes and playin on the psp.. afterwhich he went off to send his parent back from the auntie place.. it was a worthwhile labour day spend with my bb.


i miss you already.... wanna take more picture of us..

No comments: