Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today was another silly day at work, i really hate working and am super glad my bb decides to accompany me while i rot myself at work.


Revision, as usual was nothing smooth, i proudly declare today i've cover just how much i've cover yesterday night, and the final rundown with Bb wasnt perfect for halfway through, i totaly give up.


The interesting part came while bb was sending me home, we had our usual prank.
For some reason Bb and i are addicted to this silly game that even a 3 yr old can master - scissor paper stone. Yet, often our punishment for the loser (usually the one that lost 3 rounds) are scary, inclusive of pinching and mostly its biting.


I like to bite my bb, his flesh are chewy... haha.. kidding la, bb flesh are tone so when u sink ur teeth into those skin its as though u are chewing on ur eraser! Yet what i really enjoy doing was seeing his pitiful face whenever i bite him, sometimes i overdo it and he will scream in pain, other times he will attempt to bite me back. Its really interesting to play this silly game over and over agian yet never feeling bored.






















After Bb sent me back to Cuz i was told to put the plastic of trash into the big garbage bin outside the mansion, so i hurried my footstep hoping to call out to Bb and surprise him. When my short legs finally get to him i sudden freeze, for the first time since dated this silly guy i was observing the way he walk, really focusing on the shadow and his back.
Then i tink to myself " haha.. such squeezable ass! Sexy!"


Its nice to slow down in life all of a sudden and observe the people that are closest to you in a way you have never. I begin to count my blessing and was Thanking whoever brought us together, for sending me a special guy that keep so quiet whenever he gets mad at me, and constantly pretend to choke me when i was all that mischievous. Deep down inside i always knew, the chance was a rare one and one that might one day slip away, but as long as i can keep him by my side for at least one more day, i hope it will be the moment both of us can remember.


Thanks and Loving you Stinky,... cant wait to go BKK with you and ur part time gf

No comments: