Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dear God,

the time is officially 2.25pm, i have chosen to abandon the last lecture on the topic as it is taking up too much time. i shall concentrate on the rest of the topic and pray hard it works tomorrow.

Please gimme the strength to wake up with energy tomorrow, not to faint while on my way to the toilet again, and hopefully, just hopefully, keep my mind awake throughout the dry 2 hrs.

I will have fun after this
(yeah right, provided i dun doze off immediately after the paper)

i will skip medicine intake tomorrow, the drowsiness effect is madness.

I will forgive my BB tmr for it is not his fault he cant fight through this battle with me, i am alone, and will survive it through. (but i am still mad!!!~)

Give me the strength to walk in the hall and come out with pride.

Throw my weakness aside and bring my courage inside...


i am sleepy.. yawnxxxxxx,

time check 2.29pm.. another last shot to go!!~

No comments: