Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Make my sweet upset today.
damn screwed, wicked me. I really hate myself.
i dunno how i can be this evil sometimes, and it always takes a tad too long to realise.. by then he would have been affected.
*so wanna bang my head against the wall, dig my lung out and tell him i am sorry*
i dunno how i can claim i cherish our times together and yet still have the cheek to make him upset. Failed!!!!~ i din push myself hard enough to make this thing works.
Its till Sweet msg me that he had this similar feeling of being ignored, that i realise he manage to pull through without affecting me and yet i totally drag him into this silly mess i have created.
How can i say sorry?
How can i rewind waht has been done?
Sweets is my everything, i dunno how i can be so evil to do this to him. i will never do that to my love one.
extremely sorry, never wanna lose you baby.

No comments: