Tuesday, September 09, 2008

i love my sweets/dear/love/silly/slpyhead

i dun need to explain what is happening now, i love my life now, and he loves me..

i know it sounds really sick to be hearin that from someone like me. But to say this out loud confidently and without doubts, i sure do need the guts.

Everyone knows him as UK, and UK dotes on me dearly.
I like the way he ruffle through my hair,
hold my hand so tight,
surprise me be picking me up from work,
Saying "Roger" each time he absorb some new information about me,
reminding me that i love chocolate Kueh Tutu,
apologising that he cannot carry my bag for me,
claiming and admitting that he is a true MCP,
ask permission and wants to know if i would want him to change his MCP self
bother to check up the dictionary on words i use,
constantly assuring he has found the right one,
admits he once decides on giving up on me


it will go on and on, and we are barely a month together! i told him hw i fear those honeymoon period will go off as fast as it came, but his answer was a straight "you ought to know me better"

Its nice anticipating everyday to come by, looking forward to his sweets nothings.


i did not annouce this r/s elsewehre, its hard since they haven got over the bobo-saga. But that dun matters anymore cos i live life my way. Whoever finds out will only end up being another well-wisher, and i wont need them cos my r/s depends on UK and me. Those who really matters (such as Cuz, Pau, maybe DS, Ray) will only wish me all the best.

never felt this strong minded, i guess cos UK is a hard-headed himself. He boost my morale really high, encouraging me to believe in myself.



................as long as you are happy.....


i know if UK and i did not end up together eventually, i wouldn't regret being with him cos this time, i work really hard for this r/s to work. So at the very least i've tried. However, from the way i see it, its aint gonna happen for a long time.... right silly?

Glad to say Bobo and i had constanltly keep in contact, like a big brother, he has warn me to inform him the moment UK makes me unhappy. Though that wont happen, i am glad to have a big brother like him to show me concern. An more mature lady is interested in him now,i told him to give it a shot but he has decided to concentrate on his career for now.

i call this happy ending... night
....


..........stinky slpyhead, keep ur promise and i will keep mine k? no matter what happens, we create our path and light awaits us. You promise.. hehe

No comments: