Monday, July 14, 2008


This lady u see here!!~ is damn........................ sweet!!!

Work was interesting today, but i am extremely tired now!!~

This white guy came in with another colleagues and i was posted to takkaire of the table, the white guy has funny request like "i"ll like my burger HOT!!!!"

He was a little unsatisfied when we serve him the burger before his soup arrive, but it was a mistake on my part since i hadnt indicate on my order list to serve it in order.

I went to his table and apologise and withstand his continous fussy order about everything else being HOT!!! This time i volunteerily asked him if he prefer his latter HOT!!!

Guess what he says :" Let me tell you this, young lady. This gentlemen and i here like stufff in this sequence.... Food to be hot, Drinks to be hot, dessert to be cold, and WOMAN to be HOT!!!"

i was speechless, he then added on: "Thank you very much for your services today, to be frank the lunch was great with a eye candy serving us.... and you ought to know this, your eyes are beautiful, with or without those contact lenses, the frame of your eyes kept me looking.. "

-.-" my conclusion is, he must be french, save the honey save the sugar, his tongue is glib enough. But it makes my day, whether or not he said it to gain discount (which i DID NOT GIVE AH) So thank you French Uncle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, back to Denise darling, she randomly msg me asking me to take care of myself at work today. Findin it odd, i replied to thank her and ask her the reason as to why she was exceptionally nice today.
Her reply was even sweeter telling me she dun need a special day just to prove that she cares!!!~ SO SWEET, DENISE!! DUN BLAME ME IF I FALL FOR YOU EMOTIONALLY....

haha, the gal really shocked me when she shows up suddenly and pass me a cup of OCHA tea...

i tell you... i melt le ah!!! THANKs DENISE!!!~

=================================================================

Here;s the good news!!!~ shud consider really really surprising, I GOT A PAY RAISE!!!

Like 5 days into the job, whether it was out of sympathy or cos i was doing a good job, thank you MANAGER.

money raise slightly higher, life is very much motivated. All i wanna get this month is a black jacket, someone please introduce a nice PVC jacket that fits one to the deem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A message to 9139****

Dear whoever-you-are,

Sorry i will not reply to your msg cos i only reply to friends, my blog is meant for my friends to receive updates about my well-being, sorry if you misunderstand the meaning or my blog address.

Please do not msg me again, thanks.

No comments: