Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sorry and apologies for the missin in entries. there are a few doubts in my entries, and for those of you who are interested in knowing, please, allow me my privacy and not ask what my previous entries mean, not at all please?


Anyway yesterday was Bobo's 23rd birthday, yup yup u may have guessed it right, we are not longer a pair, but u can still tink of us as a whole cos he is my closest friend now.


Like that very night when Pau decides to stay over at my place, Bobo came over as well and the 3 of us had fun talking and munching away, not worrying about our calories and basically just satisfying our Mac cravings (alonng with harsh browns, chocolate cakes and ice cream)


I like things better now, Bobo no longers look upon me like an ex-gf. We had compromise and he will regard me as a friend, and tat even if he shows concern, he shall do it as a friend.


Life is about making new friends in school, new jobs in town and new activities. I just wanna do it all. Yup dating with other guys is not an option right now since my mind has been blinded, but i shant talk about it here.





























We had a very very very very filling dinner at the Chomps' with Bobo's frens, Darren, figo and Lost. They are very funny guys. Darren(aka ChaCha) and Figo was late for 1.5 hrs so they compensate us by buying watever food we wanted. I, being the spoilt and only gal, ordered the crayfish.


Meal total up to $100 plus, imagine at a hot and stuffy chomps, all 5 of us can eat up till $100, i must say this guys had a big appetite.



























He requested we hang out as a couple, but we finally compromise it to certain angle shots which resemble those in the days, yup yup, Bobo's still the guy i had once loved. So his hugs were very familiar, i am saying this cos i admit he was the guy i hung out the most and once had so much devotion to. He is like my ONLY boyfriend for 2 years, and the only guy who i can boldly admit to dating.


Shit i sound like an unattractive woman right?



























Lunch was btw, home-cooked by me and him. Bobo and i had a common interest in cooking except he prefers the cooking process while i am better at building up the taste, we cook a little of every thing for lunch and i was filling.





I was once a very very unattractive girl, overweight and who did not bother to dress up, it got so extreme tat at one point of time, cos i was selling clothes, my attire to work sucks so badly my boss-then had to bann watever i worn to work forever.


imagine a girl selling fashionable clothing when she herself was wearing a men-size orange tee with a nike soccer light blue shorts. This was paired with a tennis shoes and high-ankle socks.


i am glad this journey was finally over and despite not being all that perfect, i thank God i have gotten over those period and is now walking with confident.


The reason for saying this is cos of a sudden urge to console myself, and i finally figured out the only way to recuperating myself was to constantly encourage myself inside. With the help of Bobo, i am already on my way towards striving harder for the future.


cant wait for the freshmen orientation camp to come, followed by the rugby trial and Tennis trial. i've gotta get my mind off those things i dun wanna tink anymore.




growing up

No comments: