Friday, July 04, 2008

My msn nick was "Maybe i shud sit here and sulk"


Its a nick i wrote on times i feel like giving up, feeling like a failure and all, but it has since create lotsa of motivation, thanks all.


Some very very bad people just say "yeah you should"



Some very very nice people told me i can share my tots with them.


But....... i dun wanna talk about it anymore, it will only bring me back to square one.



Working today, sat tanning, sunday working, monday working, tuesday working, wednesday working....


i am going to work as much as i can so i dun have spare time at home to tink about anything.


Tomorrow is sat, its usually a happy day for me but not anymore, i am now fearing it to come cos i will just end up sulking at home after Denise leave for her ballet.


Basically i am going out to tann for 2 hours and after that do nuttin, what a Saturday.





Kristal's a loser with no life, no activities on saturday and no one to cheer her on.




No comments: