Thursday, July 17, 2008

















































Its a nights out with Da Ge after half a day of work, the location was conveniently chosen at Marina Square since i am working at Raffles City.



In order not to look like a tomboy (which all who had seems me assume i am) i have changed into a shorts to match my all black attire.



We had dinner at Pasta De Waraku, there were many verdict about the dinner and i knew i have to comment on it myself.



My conclusion, as well as Da Ge's was that the pasta served were indeed very mouthwatery-tasty. The choices we had also rest assured we are not eating calories per mouthful (even though Rodman claims he need to run quite a bit after the meal)



The drinks serve was a little misleading, or it could be me mistaking the grapefruit juice, it turns out rather awful and very very bitter. I requested for syrup to be added into my drinks and ended up pouring like packful into it? And i STILL din end up finishing them.



I had Seafood pasta and Rodman ordered bake rice, his portion was rather small so it shall fill one up without feeling full aftermath.



We also caught Get Smart, a heartwarming, humourous and fun-filled movie about stupidity, that comes in handy. I enjoyed the movie even though we had to sit at the 2nd row from the front due to the crowd.



After the movie i suggested putting my digi-cam to good use by walking along esplanade and taking pictures. Since Rodman was once a pro, he guided me into taking shots with distinctive angles, which i find rather hard since my lao-ya cam has limited functions.


















































Meet my little pal, the one fellow who accompanied me thru all my jobs, that fellow who brings the key that opens Fabrick on sunday.



he is Dracula, or vampire whatever u call it, and he entertain me well. i found him interesting as and object of concentration admist the plain background outside raffles station.



i m very amazed how he can be such a highligh on that day!!
















































The journey to raffles station was long and crowded, it was partly due to the NDP rehearsal crowd. There were loads of youngsters hanging around clark quay that day, it was nice to be walking slowly on saturday, when everyone else was pacing really fast, finishing their shopping or rushing to catch a train ride home.



















































Here are some shots taken along the journey =)

No comments: