Friday, July 04, 2008

























How easy it is for us human to claim we are recuperating and then disappear into thin air for as long as our loneliness can contain. I am not gonna let this process keeps me away from the outside world.


Am gonna go tanning with Denise, and thing should have turn for the better, at the very least, my dentist decides if i still do not feel the pain in the teeth for a few more weeks, i mite be able to do without the op!!!!!


My cousin say i was too strong for too long, always refusing to let silence break the ice. I guess thats just me, and i shall be glad that i did not silence take my soul away, for at least i save a friendship, not an avoidance.


Anyway i hope u all remember Marc? The guy whom i mistakenly assume was a stalker cos he seems to know my every movement in school, where i was hanging out at what time and all? That guy everyone call my fan? Yup, he is a policeman now, haha, ironically he started speaking to me one fine day, just when i was at my lowest point.


Marc decides the only way to make me stronger was to hang out with fren again, such as going on a fren-date with him. I had initially agreed hoping it makes loneliness feel better. We almost hang out yesterday if not for my sudden mood swing and fear of upsetting the outing, afterall it was dating that brought me to my disastrous state now.


I guess Marc is upset with me now, and i am feeling extremely apologetic. Isnt it ironic that we cant say our true feeling on blog? I use to own so many thick diaries and inside them were my true feelins and darkest secret, with so many restriction on blog i am feeling a strain on revealing my exact feelings out.



Anyway i cant tink of more interesting stuff to do nowadays den to count down to the days i finally find myself useful again working in Canele, and studying in SIM.


Have you heard? SIM are launching their very own hostel? i, for one, really need to consider isolating myself from my current mess and start life afresh in the campus, but money is another issue so that shall be off for now.


Gosh its boring working now so i am just blahhing nonsence and making nonsensical collage of my faces.

No comments: