Tuesday, June 24, 2008
















Kristal has been very very down on her luck lately.


I am down with a fever, yesterday was so bad i couldnt sleep, that was probably the 2nd night in a row losing sleep over my fever.


Constant supply of medication finally help, (i almost finish my "pi-pa-gao" 3 days after i got it)


My temperature went down from a very bad 38 degree till 36.5 degree
What adds on to the irony was my tooth, which i have been trying to keep in good coondition, was suffering from the sharp pain from all that "pi-pa-gao". Each cough made my back ache like nobody's business, and the reason behind it was the monthly mensus-cramp.


All this adds up to a very very unlucky Kristal, who cannot even finish half a piece of bread without spitting them out during my cough.


I wanna thanks 3 very special man in my life now, mainly my Dad, who bought me sore-throat medicine and offer to buy me dinner. He also constanly pissed me off when he shouts at me aimlessly when i refuse to eat anything, i know he cares when he comes into the room very very early in the morning to feel my forehead and cover me in my blanket, thanks Dad.


I hope my fever goes off really soon, i wanna work for the coming op, though the money is not huge, i cant afford it with my current state.


God bless me with me again, i m going to pray after i recover =)



Someone shows concern pls.

No comments: