Sunday, June 01, 2008






































i hate today!!!




The pic u see below was taken via webcam at 2pm today, and the pic above was taken at 8pm now.



Today sales was so-so. but i dread today mainly because i feel sick. The feeling got so bad i was beginning to feel my anemic acting up. There wasn't any sugary stuff i was into so the only thing i could do was to force throw-up those food i had in the morning. I wonder why empty stomach prevent any symptons of unwell.



Anyway i rush into the ladies and puke watever food i had gobble up in the morning. The main thing i threw up was the Coke i drank.



i dunno if u know of other people similar to me but i detest Coke (coca-cola) cos it makes me feel nauseous. The gassey effect makes me burp and then all other food feels funny. i still force feed myself with Coke cos the man, as well as my dad, are die-hard fan of Coke, since i can never finish one can of drink by myself, i've always share watever the man drinks.



On days when he is good, we can share a can of Sprite together, strangely Sprite did not have those effect on me.



Anyway after puking my breakfast i was feeling better. It wasnt long before my stomach was rioting for food. Dinner was a huge portion of rice. i ate claypot rice but since my stomach wasn't feeling very well, i finished only half a packet, and the chicken was left untouched.

Towards evening, my stomach finally surrender and i undergo serious
(hahahah) diarrhoea.



there goes all the food for the day.



i know this entry is gross and redundant. oh well, someone please pity those food i have wasted in a day

No comments: