Tuesday, June 10, 2008




I AM OFFICIALLY LOSING WEIGHT


haha.. waht a bold statement.. No la i am not exacting losing the weight, but mass wise, i can feel it.



Reason being because of the damn toothache. I have no idea whether to love it or to hate it. Its killing me, making me whine like a baby. BUT its making everyone worry about me, my parents, my irritating cousin, the man, pauline kang and PROBABLY DKS if they see me.


haha.. initially i had no idea hw it came about, cos in my entire 21 yrs i had clean record and stay away from the dentist. Then came the suggestion to visit the dentist, i hate the idea.


Anyway i am chewing on my right set of teeth now and because its only one side, i can hardly finish one plate of rice, or a piece of bread, very often i end up skipping the meal cos i will rather skip it den bear with the pain of finishing the food. People around me ended up buying soup stuff for me, and soluble stuff are the common things i eat now. i feel like a granny, those with crook teeth and who finds eating a chores.


More torturin (ok la. i enjoy the hardship) was the work at Cuz, we have alot of orders coming in so Cuz and i are busy running everywhere everyday. Kallang, Jurong, somerset.. u name it we've been there. We will climb up and down, carrying very very heavy bulk, it was like doing a mens job. I cant really describ the job i am doing now, but lets keep it that way, its for you all to imagine.


No comments: