Sunday, June 22, 2008































i am down with a very bad dry cough, and despite this cough, i went to:-





- Sing, (or how some of us call it "K")



Here are a few updates:-



-Thursday was spend at Denise's, eating dinner (very deliciously cooked by her Dad) and taking pics for roseleBelle, we've decided to change the name cos there are a few other alternative webby with similar names.




- Got cheated again! This time by a dentist located in Yishun, DO NOT DO NOT i repeat, DO NOT ever visit a dental clinic in Yishun IF its located on the second floor in a shop house.


~ the irony : i paid $40 for consultation fees and an x-ray for my poor teeth, all the process done within 5 min. The dentist tried to cheat me off my money, telling me i am down with ill decay on my root teeth so i require a root-canal repair, the damage = $2000. Otherwise i could choose to extract the teeth at $90, after which apply for braces to be done at $1500 plus plus.


Of course i was pissed!! i was devastated and for a while really tot that was it! i blurly paid the dentist $40, left the dental clinic crying. Guess what happen when i called Dad?




Me: *sobbing, the dentist told me!@#%$#^#^%$745


Dad: Did u went to the 2nd storey one


Me: yeah


Dad: Did the doc say (repeat watever the dentist said)


Me: YEAH!!!!


Dad: Dun worry, i have been fooled too.




Den Dad explain he ended up screwing up the dentist that day he went for his check up, cos the dentist, upon seeing my dad dressed dirtily in his corporate jumpsuit, refuse to even laid him on the dental bed and merely repeat what i've heard to him.





It got me at a point that some people can be so mean, i was feeling sorry for myself yes, and i was upset to bid goodbye to the last few $50 note i had before i am officially broke.




It was yesterday (saturday) tat Dad advise me to visit a dental clinic tat he frequent, he lend me some money and there i was, hfalf fixing my teeth.




The bottomline is, yes i needed a root canal repair, but that treatment will takes 4 visits, total costing about $350

No comments: