Thursday, June 26, 2008

























Day 4 of my terrible terrible fever!

The collage above has basically compound my boredom for the past 3 days. Here is one strange encounter,

1. for some reason i woke up around 3 plus for the 4 nights ( ranging btw 3.02pm - 3.08pm). The reason for waking up was cos of the very very bad cough, my cough is so bad it jerks me out of my bed. Then i will spend another hours trying to find a comfortable position to sleep.


i know it sounds stupid thinking its strange but it does feel strange, that aura.. haha.. what am it thinking?



Anyway Dzul called me like finally, he is the manager of Canele, he apologise for the delay and enquire if i was still interested in the job, OF COURSE i am!! haha.

so here i am building up my energy to be part of the team. i've also bought 2 black top as uniform. i am gonna be the woman in black, just like fireman ( he is man in black la).

Sudden pimple outburst lately and its making me sulk, haven been dolling up myself since i was at home 100% of the time. i spend some quality time scrubbing my dead skins and revitalising my body. so i dare say when i recover i shud look better.



That Arse-ex-boss went round askin about me. Now i noe i shud nt be affected by him but what maddens me was that he went round asking how come i can work for Fabrick when i am holding a full time job, that also means he felt i was lying to him.

I FIND IT EXTREMELY DISCRIMINATING FOR AN EX-BOSS TO BE ENQUIRING ABOUT SUCH DETAILS OF HIS EX-EMPLOYEE, AND I SHALL HAVE NUTTIN TO HIDE SINCE I DID HOLD A FULL TIME JOB NOW, EXCEPT THIS IS A JOB WHERE I WORK ONLY WHEN I AM NEEDED. MEANING TO SAY I AM EMPLOYED FULL TIME TO BE ON-CALL. SUCH BASIC LOGIC IS PROBABLY HARD FOR A STRAIGHT THINKIN BOSS TO THINK OF.

Anyway since almost of my close colleagues have left the company since my dismissal, its no wonder he is curious, he probably tot i poach all his staff away, can u believe 98% of my close colleagues left the company, that is leaving only 4 remainin staff for him to survive. He has later hire a new batch of workers to undergo his World War 5.

No comments: