Thursday, May 01, 2008

It was a unconcious attempt to upload all this pic onto my blog, i was reluctant (of course i am !!) to show that side of me, where flesh are like marshmellows, being squash up at the wrong place.

Yet it taste so nice mind you!!!

Yeah i was on an tanning excavation after all those job searching and relaxing crap, i finally decided to spend an adequate amount of time doing things that will benefit me in the long run. And bloggin will be vital as it helps brush up my english (erm-hem!! Viv)

Now that my only on-call basis kaki (pauline Kang Pei Ling) has start her dreadful school, and Viv has a termite infested house, i utilise my free time hanging out with friend whom i have missed on, and who never gave me up!

So you see Apel Yap Wan Leng here, my major tanning kaki at the moment for we are both free-lance, meaning to say we are highly free yet open to job option. hahahah..












This is one hell of a pic i love, not that my boobies look exceptionally big or wat, my collar bone and arms just fits!!!












Apel Yap Wan Leng, a hottie hottie babe with the wrong attire all the time (in my opinion, i shall not strongly encourage you all to believe me as my perception may be wrong)









This pic is fucking funny, Apel for a while, tot i was ignoring here when i close my eye for a rest, turns out i was TRULY asleep, you can see the shot she took when she is convince i really did fell asleep, on a fucking hot day under the fucking scorching sun,
--> www.apellena0932.blogspot.com
Anyway she took that pic of me as soon as i woke up, haha like a cute baby (my description)









She was finally happy cos now someone is keeping her company













We played some really really stupid stuff by the beach, such as setting the camera on auto mode, so each time i click it i ran back to the spot and prepare to take pic, you can probably tell by now how much i suck at doing this.













This was a stupid attempt to scare her when all she cares for is to pose for the camera













more of the pretty pretty me, love it!!

I was wearing a green flowery bikini by the way, it was something i never imagine myself in, just had the random tot of looking different since i was always stuck with the red bikini!!













Yeah you are right we suck as a lesbian couple cos she is hot and i have boobies, big loss for the guys... so nope, it aint gonna happen









I admit i have no idea why this pic was taken
































Our oversize figure, time for gym old-mate













Some dropping boobies for the underage













A stupid attempy using timer to prepare for a jumping shot, we ended up taking pic of pre-jumping shot, so heres how stupid i look

























Some succeeded jump shot, after apel gave up on me













my sassy sexy saucy tanning mate













and the best old KristaL you always know













Salute!!












Clouds!

No comments: