Saturday, May 03, 2008

i am in a hopeless situation now.



Everyone has started discussin with me the topic of losing my guy especially now that Jean has mention he is turning heads and i shud be warned.



just mins ago, we had another fight, this time it was cos he had a 13.5 hrs shift at the new stupid job sing-dun-tell. i dun get it, why do all tiney meanie job has training now? That include the new job i took up recently which involves me going to a interview and after acception still has 3training, 2 lectures and 1 practical to go.



i dun get it? I tink the day will come soon when copi-uncle at hawker has to undergo customer-service training before they take our drinkorder!!



This is madness and the man and i had been seeing lesser of each other. i understand he has his priority at work now and that he still find the slightest time he can afford to spend it with me.



But the question is this - what if u date your guy and u 2 had the practice of meeting up more thatn 2 times week and he sleeps over at your place for 2 days in a week?



His previous stupid job at Gior allows him to spare this kind of timing for me, and now his sing-dun-tell job deprive my Baby off every single rights he deserve with me.



So when he sms me this afternoon saying his forum-fren had invited him for a KTV session, i was almost confirmed we wont meet.



but seriously, what makes me mad is probably the way he put it. You know sometimes ur man just say things like "i knock off at 10.45 most probably not time to meet u"



i would rather he put it this way "i am knocking off at 10.45, i will try to rush to your place"



This sentence, whether or not he made it in the end, makes me feel even relieved.



So after some stupid quarrel about priority btw me and his forum fren, he agreeed not to go to the KTV.



He eventually ends up at his plc at 11.30 bath and rush out of the hse at 12pm to await the bus, which by then was obviously too late. Under such situation, the only thing we gals can expect is more quarrel, cos u are OBVIOUSLY happy he is making the effort, but you OBVIOUSLY know he did so to please you, nt because he genuinely wanted to meet you, and the fact tat he did not catch the bus mean you OBVIOUSLY had to console him cos he went thru all the trouble for you and the fucking bus wont show up.



sounds confusing i know, but this was obviously what happens. So when he called me again when he reached home and had cooled down, i rejected his offer to chat as i din wan any more quarrel.



My man will soon earn enuff money to dump me. It did got me a little worried, but i was rest assured when we were talking about my confidence level one day and he encourage me to use the confident i had to attract him to constantly stay by my side to present myself in front of people. Tat makes me realise he was sincere about this relationship, furthermore, this coming may 11 will mark our second year anniversary.



i had been gymming and working out alot lately, with a little tanning now and then to tone the entire body. Just thursday Denise, Apel and i met up at the YCK gym and workout for a while before Denise and i spend 45 min under the hot sun in YCK swimming complex.



Den last tuesday i went tanning with Rena and on thurs it was tanning with Apel which i had upload the pictures below.



Today i crashed Angel Pau's TP and we did some extreme workout (it was extreme for me as i haven been doing it for a while) There were her rugby mates around and a whole bunch of cheerleader audtioning for a position in the cheerleader team. I guess it was the crowd that gaves me the motivation, not to forget the constant lame jokes by Pau, i actually complete 2.4km around the stadium, following the usual sit-ups and arms-workout (commonly known as the Jessica Alba workout)



the night soon ended with cafe Cartel and a usual oversea call to Shanghai. Dearest Clarinda is having chicken rice tomorrow as

No comments: