Tuesday, May 06, 2008











Hehehehe!!! Love Love Love the man!!! i am materialistic, i know!!!










Against all optimistic opinion, the man bought me a pair of the shoes i have been eyeing on for quite a while!!! It was a normal day to AMK hub but a fruitful one!! i really like my Adidas pumps too but the lady tells me the model i want is last season!!! swear if i see it else whre it will be the next thing i save up for!!!









U will be wrong to think its a normal pair of pumps, cos this pair has a 1-inch think air-space cushion stuff inside, u can ask Pau when i got her to try it, its like walking comfortably on a flat ground. haha.. if u see me on the sttreet with it pls pls pls ask me to let u try them
















You probably realise by now my tee says "i LOVE BOYFRIEND" haha..













my pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo lala













one more look








And this is Dad's birthday gift which i shall not reveal now. Bro is getting Mummys day present and i swear i"ll be broke broke broke soon!!!
Pls get me more jobs VIV

No comments: