Saturday, May 17, 2008













THE GOOD NEWS-- I AM OFFICIALLY A MEMBER OF UOL, double degree in Management in SIM, an undergraduate u can call me






























































THE BAD NEW1!!!-- THE MONEY AND REGISTRATION IS KILLING ME

i hate it!! I have finally come up with money to pay the school fees for the first 6 mths of education, den comes the registration fee to register into University of London, that will cost me 503 pounds, which after my most up to date conversion equals to S$1347

And after paying more than S$5000 into this whole enrolment with SIM, my UNI bank account was left with zero to start with, and all that i save up this days earns me S$1400, which i am very proud of.


AFTER I PAY FOR THE registration into University of London, i will have to start with S$50 again!!!


FUCK FUCK FUCK!@#$#%^#$$#%

mommy took the effort to go to SIM to get me a bank loan form today, and wat they need irritates me to the core- THE LATEST CPF CONTRIBUTION FORM

that which i have conveniently throw into the bin JUST YESTERDAY


@#$#%&%$

so now i have to log into CPF website and request for a CPF contribution form again and guess what


132123120

i lost my Singpass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



GONG XI FA CAI people

No comments: