Monday, April 07, 2008

TAKASAGO INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD

This is one place i dun think i can forget within a short span of time. While i am lazing ard the house this days doing nuttin, i cnt get my mind off thinking of those time spend in this building tat often reminds me of seafood early in the morning.

Its been a week since my contract ends with Takasago, and i really miss the place very much, especially those funny times i spend with wifey, AKA low-por.

As this is also my first official job after graduation, i was initially scared of the company's tense working environment, the people tend to get busy all the time and very often we hear how they miss slp just cos theycouldn't get their mind off work the next day.

my role in the company was small and unnoticeable but days were running fast when it gets busy and i feel very very useful.

Low Por and i shared different dark secret, haha., one i have carried with me till i depart, but i still have the urge now and then to reveal it out. So i envy my low-por for her perserverance to keep it low.

There is Sharena too which i cant forget, we wil msg each other now and then to update how she is doing. Its true tat the beginning now she is not use to the replc's working style, but after a while it will all be smooth.


cant blog any longer, i miss Sharen and Sharena!!!!

No comments: