Friday, April 04, 2008

It was a pleasant (yet fucking fucking fucking full ) dinner at the Shokudo with Jean as well as us, DKS. It was Denise's idea to celebrate it with Jean since she couldnt make it for her party den.

So as to say, as usual my two OL are prettty late so basically Jean and i had the time to ourselves to take umpteens photos.

As much as Jean complains about my photo taking lousy skills, i know deep inside she likes it la, otherwise why will she insist i create shots for her friendster back then.

So we cam whore a little, basically gettig lotsa food and waiting for my 2 little princess. Denise was in her newly-bought yellow tube which compliment the vintage supposedly-high-waist belt i got her for christmas. She pair the tube with a black skinnes and burberry looking scarf. Nice nice!!!






























Jean and i cam whore while waiting for the rest of them, check out her cute features, its hard not to want to squeeze her cheek!!




































Jean got bored as i was busy reporting the Man as usual, so while i was smsing she demand to take a pic which is why u see the screen save on my phone, which devotedly screen pics of us, romantic!!!







































The artsy side of me took this pic, and till i return home i realise my new contact lenses actually gives me a comical look, so much so that i look like i hav drawn outline on the outer rim of my eyeballs, !!!! so funny, so me




























The policy there comes with a first come first serve, so we had our reserves tag plc on the table meanin to say this table is highly untouchable!! i guess the system works better in Japan where ppl are way more systematic cos in Singapore Jean and i are constantly eager to switch our reserve tag to better seats by our side. (Which we eventually did with the help of one of the staff there, thanks Mr Moustache)




















With this close up shot u probabl realise by now the ball bearin of my piercing has came off, i stupid took it off to stick the Crystal that has drop off the ball and now faces difficulty getting them back. Am gonna seek help with the gals soon since the man complains his fingers are too big for tiny stuff like this and since he refuse to cut his nails for me -.-"















Cam whore is not just my hobby apparently!!1



















Heres is the pioneer batch of cam whorers for your kind attention














The same camera model, jealous jealous



















My strange scandel, hahaha, she and i amlook alike dun u tink




















p/s. on a side note, i am gonna blog abt the wonderful bunch of ppl i met in Takasago and also the very very very significant present i received on the last day, which touch me deeply and makes me wonder how i could survive not crying on my last Day.. i miss my Low-gong there (Hong Kong version as we were determine to be HK couple)

No comments: