Thursday, April 24, 2008

isnt it a useful meal!! this day when food was no longer a trend i found a way to make myself feel stupid.

I went to work yesterday and on the way bought a choco-doughnut cos choco on a bloody day was the only thing that could possibly cure tat damp-spirit pain. There was a really sugar-doughnut-ball going at 10cent each so i got myself like 5?!!! i bought another of my all timefavourite seaweed-tuna bread and tat was all that lasted me the whole day!

u could possible say that was enough since the calories and fat possibly add up to more than one could have in a day. Oh well, life is learning wat Kristal had for a full day meal.

When i went home, mummy cook like a huge bowl of beehoon for me, which i took a little for lunch, for breakfast today and lunch and possibly dinner.

HAhaha, u may find it funny like me but that could save me a big big bunch of note


And here i shall introduce my daughter cum only outin partner for the moment cum clar's besties cum no one's favourite idol- Nicole Scherzinger!!

She was formerly, or maybe still the leadsinger for team Pussy cat dolls. And yes, like many others i was disgusted at the team itself, but pau manage to place her like no others, when she show me the video clips of their MTV as well as some of her solo, i must agree this PCD can survive no more without this lady as she was practically the only object film in the entire PCD MTV.
Some of her solo has made hits, many of which may sounds pretty familiar to you
- BABYLOVE
- WHATEVER YOU LIKE
etc..

Anyway Pau has encourage me to take up this clothing style like hers, despite my out of shape figure, and some stints about her hair that she tink suits me right from the start, so i am giving it a shot!!!!

Anyway for Denise and Pau, u might be interested in this blog --> http://www.peonykiss.wordpress.com

which i found recently, dun say i am too late pls.

No comments: