Friday, March 07, 2008

Why didnt' time pass faster? I am 23min away from knocking off from work into a weekend of my 2nd and 3rd job.

i told Pau that the international clock-man has decided to lengthen the time in the day and shorten them at night. My ass is burning but the tick on the clock din move abit. Thinking about that, it only means the other side of the Globe people gets to slp longer cos their time is almost the complete opposite of ours. Hmpf!!! Mr International-Time had better get facts right. Dun mess with me!!!!

Yesterdays Yong Tau foo was something i had been longing for since................. SO LONG AGO!!!
Denise's Mum makes the best yong tau foo and Sharon and i learn quite abit (including how to make the paste stay on tau-foo without slipping off)

Photo-taking session was equally fun if not for the Bimbo-tic Denise who told me the digi-cam was in her bag. I search in and out and confirm that it wasn't/ we ended up taking pic with the phone cam- which wasn't really of good pixel. It was only till the 2nd outfit that the Bimbo saw her very-proud digi-cam, lying comfortably in the comfort of her bed.

......................... the world is becoming bigger cos things that are so near get lost besides us and we will never realise.

Am i not proud of my Besties!!!! hahaha.. bloopers after Bloopers!!!!
I am gonna get on track and mk the best out of the whole Dkriss revamp operation. Then we can move on to DkrisS clothing line.

i'll be famous one day, together with my besties. You'll be proud wearinf our outfit and flaring them on the street.

Been dreaming alot haven't i.. ? haha.. Gonna meet my adopted Angel for a chill-out at anywhere later. We haven got a plan.


AND I WANNA CONGRATULATE MY VERY OWN COUSIN WHOM I AM PROUD TO ANNOUCE HAS SCORED 2As IN HER A'LEVELS.

Probably wont see her in SIM anymore.. but thats good news.


after my long post, the stupid time has move much,... i am 15min away from freedom..





where's the key?

No comments: