Wednesday, March 26, 2008













I have a interesting idea, one that i dun think alot of ppl had tot about so i am gonna expose it here just so you all know i was the pioneer batch to ever think of suchthings, and thou it may sound just so so so random, who knows one day you might be interested to tk this idea too and start feeling stupid cos i tot of them first.

I wanna make laptop casing and sell them on DkrisS.

www.dkriss.blogspot.com

mum has suggested my source of sponge, so i will start making them soon to test their realiability and fear not cos ur laptop are secure with those thick sponge cover. The cloth used will me carefully chosen and comes in all shades so u can now find prety laptop case that suits ur style.



i wanaa get rich!!!1


ok.. some random shots,



















I got this for chinese new year this year, din know it could look so casual too, so i worn it to town one fine day, what do you think?


















it actually compliments my shape and make me look less short















somemore shots to make u jealous, damn cheap high waist skirt (its free cos i got them from my workplace)


No comments: