Thursday, March 13, 2008

God Bless Singapore, Sharon finally blog again.

i took the chance and log in and finally some tiny words words pop out there appear different from those i've been reading for the past months. hahha.

Utterly disappointed with Singapore today, cos the restaurats are fully book. Sharon and i are upset our well=planned day was almost ruined by Kiasu- ppl who reserve table back last wed.

Nevertheless we are heading to a nice ambience (completely different from plann) filled with uncountable loads of food and complete with dessert of different style. I cant wait.

The dress theme today was dressed up, got this inspiration from Destiny_escape's party theme. Its only till my rehearsal today that i realise i haven got any dress-up stuff. Those overly-dressed dresses ain't suitable for a day in the office and a night at the party. So yeah, gotta get some fashion mag later to enlighten myself.

Denise has gotten Coach, flowers, Long Champ, DKNY so far. What i have prepare was amongst those rank together with this brands, however, i still hd that fear if the present was not good enough.

i guess we all just wanna each others' birthdy to be the best. Present are prepare on the thought of making that someone happy, so i hope she is.

I worn my black dress with pearl, the one i was force to buy and ended up liking. I t was far from dress-up so i hope my looks (erm-hem) can fufil the rest.

Finally, after a long while, this is a solely DKS night out. (Pau is an exceptional since she is my baby). I hope it will all turn out well.

No comments: