Wednesday, March 12, 2008



Been busy creating a dream, been hogging on the internet day to night and vice versa.

Been checking up on restaurants, been dreaming of luxury. Haha, i am gonna be broke achieveing them this week.

Along my agende for this month include 2 21st bithday parties (of which one has already used up 10% of my pay for this month, lucky girl you!!!!)
- There is a theme party at Little Harrys along Keppel Bay, for Destiny_escape 21st birthday

- There is a tiny party with my besties Denise (which cost me that hole in the pocket)
- There is Jean's party (which was pretty good cos i get to see most of the long lost colleagues)
- Preparing for SYF 2008 DEYI!!! DEYI!!!!
- There is a no-party but present for Bitch, whom i first knew back in 2004
- There is the shopping or fare well gift for my colleagues from Takasago.

and i am looking forwrd to countless trips to visit Pau at her workplace, chill for 5 min at the cloaing Starbucks, meetup with Cuz Viv for puttin on weight. Pau is my baby la!!

We are dating to catch Step Up 2 together.. Besties, any of you available to add on to the participants' list?

Am i wanna date Hai^er, be the closest one to her after her Dad's dismissed. I wanna wait patiently till things gets better for me and her (that CJ girl). I wanna hang out with Apel and her tinted-glasses BF.

i wanna make this month fruitful, and the man is supportive.



Denise probably receive mostly good stuff for her birthday, suddenly got pretty worried if mine was good enuff, thought it did cost me a pretty big hole in my pocket, it had overall been a little of everything nice (which adds up to alot of little cost here and there). i cant wait to see how those silly guys spend aimless money splurging on her, but we all know what Denise wants inside.

She need someone to get her something special, that special is a myth, so is she.


-----------------RANDOM-------------------------------------------------------

the book "My Sister's Keeper" is so awesome. thanks Pau and Viv for recommending them. They are so identical they read the same book. The story's ending is so ironic. For someone as soft-hearted as me, i cried so hard towards the end the storyline affected me for a while.

I also did a quick summary of the story and told it to the man. Who for once, admit and agreed with me that the book is truly unique. Pau has just passed me another novel by the same author, Jodi Picoult, i cant wait to lay my eyes on them. ahahha

Shall i do one quick summary here too?
basically Anna and Kate are sister 2 years apart. Kate was born weak with some illness (God knows that name, but it was a serious seriuos case of Leukemia cum kidney failure and cancer)

The doc told Sara and Brian (Mum and Dad) that the only way to save her was a transplant, of which non of their children or them are suitable donor. So Sara did a genetic test and had Anna, who was almost geneticlly identical to Kate, so her purpose of existence was to donate whatever she had to her sister.

No comments: