Thursday, February 14, 2008



The thought of valentine day gave me the creep.

I always tot Girl receiving flower is a useless and worthless procedure, last year i told the man i din wan any and truly enuff, as a very stupid man with half a brain deform, he din get me any

This year he ask me the same thing "what would you like for Valentine?"
I happily told him we can get free tix to Night Safari which i really wanted to go ( and free somemore) so he agreed and we going there tonight.
Then the fear came again, the fear of nearing any encounter with flowers, yet u just wanna get them despite hating to carry them around. Why are we a failure as girls to resist the temptation to take something everybody else is already carrying? i somehow wish i had the courage to resist that temptation and to accept it if no one gives me any.

Fucking hate that feeling, and we as girl are hard-headed and refuse to annouce our wants to the person we wanna received it from. Morever, even if i do get it from him, we are GOING to night safari, why would i want it for? to feed the animals?

Gosh some one better advise me plucking flowers kill a lives. i wanna psycho myself to feel this way as well.

And lets not forget he spend alot alot of money to get me that GUCCI wallet, and i shud have been more rationale to try and save money for him.

God, help me get rid of that idea and prepare myself for i know that half-deformed brain will never have room for surprises.

I hate valentines.

No comments: