Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some Gift for my 21st birthday

1. Guess box, nice and black, haha.. metal plate brand, frm the Cuzzies

2. Mac cosmetic, a limited Edition eyeshadow compactment, a Mac Mascara & a nice dolly-blusher from Darling Sharon

3. Gucci wallet, abt my palm size from the Man <3

4. Lazy to tilt this pic right, a musical doll from Darling Sharon again, she really loves me

5. Ang Pow amounting to $1150 thx to relatives, sec sch fren and colleagues

6. Addidas my-favourite-color-combination from the Polymates, they sure know Kristal -Gold well

1. The box at #1 with the Guess Watch inside, fully Crystal-studded and Gold and White too, ppl- am i that transparent? haha.. white and gold.. gold and white, so "Kristal"

7. Kristal-named board by Mich-Aden and Claudia, nice nice!!~

8. GUCCI hp strap by Besties Denise, expensive so i dun dare to use them, Denise says i am an ass

9. Funny deformed-body necklace, prob my favourite gift cos it makes me laugh seeing how stupid that character shake her ass, by Wei Fong, thanks for coming and sorry for making u feel left out

10. a Black earring from Roxanna and Holly, thanks Cousins, black is the perfect match

11. Carebear from ChunTing, haha. u are so cute la, din expect to still get bear at this age, as well as the big handy-giftbox and Roxy Tee. Oh and my very very princess-y card. Thanks da-ge

Pau and clarinda got me a beautiful cake from Awfully Choc, damn colorful!!~
Then there is cake from Canele from melv

Bro n gf gave me ang pow and honey Apel the G-string..

Wat else did i miss out?

No comments: