Friday, December 21, 2007

Mummy's big day

That very day, many years ago, a child was born with high hopes in mind
Thou many years later, not all was fufil, deep down in that pumping heart, lies a
spark of hope that it will all rest in kind

My mummy was born 42yrs again at this hour (meaning the hour of the pix, cos this post is so passe), she invited all family member and their spouse-to-be to a delicious dinner at the "???-khan international buffet restaurant" at the ParkMall


My bushy dad and bro munching away, check out their empty bowls.

Unglamourous bro and lil sis

The so-call "buddha-jump-over-the-wall"!!!!!

mummy's munching so fast it hard to capture

and she praise her option for the destination

sis and me. spastic sis and me, retarded looking sis and me

my ma, he's munching hot!~~!!

No comments: