Monday, September 03, 2007

hate my about-to-leave-me boyfriend..
sometimes i dread being in a relationship.. we are better off as frens..

anyway he has gladly decided not to accompany me tomorrow night and to dedicate the night over to his all-girls complete colleagues.. RIGHT!!!

so i've decided too that he shall be banned from any of my future outing with colleagues.. since my colleagues are all girls too..

cant understand man la.. sometimes they appear so deprive of other women, fat or thin, ugly or pretty.. so long as the company is different from the one they have been facing all this while..

then on wed we agreed to hang out together the whole day!
TELL ME WHO WILL NOT BE ANGRY? MY BOYFRIEND HANG OUT WITH HIS ALL-GIRLS COLLEAGUES ALL NIGHT AT THE KTV.. AND DEN DECIDED TO HANG OUT WITH ME ALL DAY ON WED..

so i conclude the only one to benefit from this situation is HIM!! how can!!

i've planned my aftermath of life without him. Since my besties has never give up on me since day 1.. they will still be the love of my life.. sharing my ups and downs while we patiently hunt for my true soul.

and since his DAD now hates me (because he has decided i am depriving him of his time with his precious son) he can jolly well keep his DAD company.. since he has decided not to dedicate too much time into this relationship anyway.

i am giving myself up to next yr to get over this relationship.. this man do not deserve me.. if some other girls can lure him into spending less time with me (even though we only meet once to twice a week now) .. then he do not deserve my dedication... enough is enough.. i felt my presence is senseless to him no more anyway..


life has to go on.. we'll just have to decide how to make our next step right..

its sad to believe the one who gave up on the relationship is me.. but it is even sad to know that he would have committed lesser in this relationship. i guess
-- you will never appreciate something till u've lose it..

No comments: