Thursday, January 18, 2007


wrote on my msn
"call me sexy.. haha.. ok la.. say i tink too much"

and i receive an handsome amount of comment, of which all makes sense
many ask me "sexy.. nah.. u tink too much"
others simply post me the question "sexy.. where???"

haha.. it took me some effort to look through my current pathethic collection of photos on the computer to realise!!! its true, i haven been sexy this life!

our definition of sexy? watever is that? characteristic?
i tink sexy is:
- tone is sexily low with a bit of sore throat effect = mine sounds like tweety Bird
- boot are equivalent to body= mine is way not
- cleveage are close place together in a comfortable zone = forget bout mine
- eyes are sleek with thin edge and dark eye liner = i fake my eye
- pose with face tilt 45degree to one direction, let ur cheek bone protude = where is Kristal's bone
- fingers are long and sleeky = Kristal's chopped off by half
- ass is firm and "qiao" = mine's falling off
- lips are like Angelina Jolie = -.-"


so u can say, i might as well delete the 1st part of my nick and remain it as "u tink too much"
let see what other fun i can gain out of these =)

marcie pokie peck me home!!!!

No comments: