Wednesday, January 24, 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uG85Oaca_o

This is DAMN hilarious, but pretty racist too.. and the tone of that fellow sounds like one of my friend- Uncle dennis gigg

Anyway nuttin has been happening to me to worth any blog.
Only thing is i am beginning to get pretty sick of the man msg me and calling me like non-stop per day. sometimes i wish i could shut the phone off..

i am not being rude here or what. But sometimes when u really need to seriously concentrate on something, such as studying for a major exams that might determine the rest of ur life, sometimes u just wish to be left alone, if not at least sent something of relevance.
I can understand the man know nuts about the subject i am studying, he provide me with the utmost support. With msg every 15 min containing stuff like "i have confidence in you, u can do it" , "dun study till too late k? still need plenty of rest", "dun forget ur meal", "dun study so much, tk it step by step"

Guys it gets pretty nasty sometimes , supposedly the msg already contain ur well-wishes, dun keep sending cos in no time it gets really really boring.. and somehow it slowly turns into something rather irritating.

B, i appreciate him for being the sweetest, we gave up sunday times together to accompanied me to study. He cameup to my house, bought lunch for me, my bro and him. we ate for awhile and i carried on with my study, and he simply sat by a corner, sometimes disturbing me by twirling my hair, sometimes whispering something stupid by my ear.

When i tot about it, he is so so so sweet. haha, and he bought me potato chips and snack to eat thru my studying time, a pity i ate little of it, cant affod to put on weight for new year.

thought this silly lad can be so so so irritating sometimes, he agree to it too. He is one of the sweetest thingy on earth. I've came to agree that he watches out the tiniest details of me. There was saturday where he and his bestie Darren treat me to eat at Xing Wang cafe, then we almost went for a movie but there wasnt any interesting one. So he had to sent me home (as usual). then he will slp with my bro while i slep in my own room.
Then without fail, the man will sit besides me, staring and starin hard, sometimes covering me with blanket, sometimes adjusting my pillow and very very often stroke my hair. and he had to do them so gently cos i am a very very light sleeper. Only till i fall into my deepest dream land can he proceed to my bro room to enjoy his sleep. Then he will wake up every very often again to drop me visits.
Hahaha... not that i dunno, i mention i am a very light sleeper,, haha. but i pretended not to know cos too sleepy to care. Then next morning when i woke up, he and my bro will be sleeping like log. haha. its really cute watching 2 of my dearest close one sleeping like pigs.

and while i am writing this... the man called
the man:"hellow..... "
me: "*giggling at him for being yet so irritating again* what do u wan AGAIN this time?"
the man:"lalala.. no la.. miss you.. no choice wanna hear your voice.. sorry.. hahaha"
me:"crazy u silly boy"
the man:"haha// yeah heard ur voice// okok.. bye bye*hanged up* ....."

okokok... this sillyboi really gets on my nerve.. wanna keep him till no tomorrow.. hahah..

No comments: