Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thanks to ONE F@#$@#$@# outfield trip

B has got real swollen hands (which are back to skinny hands now=)

he has got funny swell on his neck (which looks like love bites now)

even his fingers are not spared (which are gone too =)

Thank you for the delicious breakfast u made for me..

seeing u at work just makes me feel so so so fufiled


B was so sweet.. ringing the door bell early in the mornig (not exactly early but as early as every one else left the house and i was still sleeping)
he came in and got straight to work, cooking, frying.. and there u have my instand noodle with scramble egg.. i was like a princess.. sitting there watching Doremon while he serve. What did he gets in the end?

When it was about time to cook his own share. We were almost late for my work.. so he basically swallow it all down. haha.. i also gave him the black face for making me late.. in the end? another tiny arguement. But it all went well when we decide to apologise u noe?

Life's been hard.. we hardly met, i handle all issues by myself, of course with the help of so many others..

i am learning to smile.. and it makes me lighter.. the reward is his visit at every book out.

Just hours ago he booked out at 9 plus, and i ended up eating my "dinner" at 10 plus.. in order to apologise he order my favourite, basically bring food in tiny portion onto my plate! haha.. it makes me laugh seeing him so sincere.. sometimes i wonder where his egoistic's gone to..

before we end the day, with my mummy standin at the door and i bidding him good night.. he once again apologise for being late.

What an amazing dinner.. i feel lighter despite the heavy dinner!!!

No comments: