Wednesday, November 01, 2006

receive a Special card from a very special some1 today:

Needless to say the card was so cute i actually imagine it to be a wedding invitation card in the first place

i was astonished, yet upset.. is this someting to keep me awake?

ok. upset Kristal reads the card, the content was so surprising!

it brings this tiny smile on her face... as she read on

it motivate her, yet brings out a little humour

You've made it!!! You've cheer Kristal up!!!

Thank You Xue Shan/// You made me day, okok.. my weeks

and i simply love your card to bits!!

can you believe it? She handmade it TOTALLY by herself.. its so so so special cos i haven receive one in 3000 years... i softly touch the edges of all the picture, imagining the effort she must have put through.. T_T

Thank you Xue Shan, its been very very very kind of you, i know i shouldn't let my emotion tk control but this few days has been the lowest.

and still yesterday i was sulking again about my school fees, how much loan i need to pay up this time...

But ur card make me feel so motivated, like there are nuttin that can bring me down totally..

next time, if ever this day come i am so so so happy, i will grab ur hand and dance and hop around... like i always wanted to do with someone that once made my day.. okok.. my weeks..

Thank you Xue Shan.. =)

No comments: