Friday, October 27, 2006

Why? why is every one doing the same thing to hurt me at the same time?

why plan everything le then let me know? because i am the fierce and harsh one that insist i am fucking right?

Because i dun care for others' feeling?

Ya..maybe u are all fucking right.. i am fucking useless k?
Everyone felt the same way.. even the one i treasure the most..

Ya.. i am spoilt..

and very soon, even thou they all say how nice it is to work with her at the front, secretly they badly wanted to get u out.. competition.. competition..

B and i are gonna leave us alone for a while.. not completely.. but thanks to my fucking temper..
and so are the others.. i feel so lost..

ever wonder why? i hate you grandma.. u left me with a heavy backpack the one i have to carry whereever i go..
you promise all will be well and did it?
you left me with new task everyday to achieve/.

why not have me to this world with a more kind heart, the one that listen patiently.. give me lesser leadership selfishness..

let me die la

No comments: